Thursday 5 May 2011

my cats

i love cats.i have 5 cats.when i was in 9th class i had a cat.i love her very much.i gave the name "stalwalt"for her.she came to me when she was 2 weeks old.at that time she had only the weight of a paper.i gave her milk,rice etc...she loved me very much.when i was in home she often sit in my lap.my mother used to say that my cat like me more because she likes to sit only in my lap.when i came back from my school she was the first one who came to welcome me.months passed.she gave birth to 3 kittens.i became very happy.but it extended only for 6 weeks only.her children died.i don't know its reason till day.one night she came to my lap.there was a liquid in her mouth.i didn't care it.in the morning,i woke up from my bed hearing the news of my cat's death.i cried out at her body.i became very very upset.i used to  gave flowers  at her tomb.........

No comments:

Post a Comment